Royal Belgian Society


  • I have been operated by a surgeon and I'm not satisfied with the result. Can you help me?

    Answer :

    The first thing you should do, is certainly go back to see your surgeon and discuss this with him. Sometimes the acquired results are not as expected. In a lot of cases, this can be resolved with a secondary correction. Your surgeon will probably propose this to you spontaneously. This is by far the best solution. If for one reason or another, you have the impression that you haven't been heard, or if have lost faith in your surgeon, we recommend you to get the advice of a second surgeon.